Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sound on Super 8 Films

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Salty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I have a Canon 518 zoom Super 8mm camera and i have lookde at the inside and it looks like there is a sound strip for the film, there is also what looks like a sound/mic socket on the side, am I correct.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chrust19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know anything about your camera, it could very likely be for sound, but something you probably want to keep in mind is that super8 sound film is no longer made, so you might think about another option if it's sound your looking for
    c-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •